728x90 AdSpace

Top Banner Advertisement

Latest News

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

About the Blogger

So tell us, who is Huda and where does she live?
Hello there, I'm Huda Iqbal, a software buff (full-time working Professional) and have a thing for Finance and Audits. Yes, I am the average next- door style and beauty blogger who designed the Blog Style and Beauty Personified from scratch! I love writing basically and blogging was only natural. I have to thank many of my family members and friends for this, who supported me throughout the process. I started writing my blog in April, 2014. Thanks to Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, my blog has become popular only in a matter of few days. This blog is definitely going to reflect my preferred style, fashion, beauty and absolutely anything that I find gorgeous / inspirational. It essentially epitomizes the essence of these elements. I'm so grateful to all the wonderful readers, followers, friends and fans who follow my blog. I'm based in Al-Ain (yes, the Green city of United Arab Emirates) with my family and my teeny tiny Canaries.

What inspires you?

I believe that everything in this world is beautiful and exists for a reason. We all have to find the reasons for our existence. For me, it has to be beauty (anything beautiful), whether I find it in nature, in human beings, style, fashion, photography, architecture or in any form of art.

What got you started in style and fashion?

I was born to a fashion-clad Mumsy (chuckles), who has tried every possible fashion statement in the world. Then, my (Late) Grandmother was pretty much the fashion police of the town! I have looked up to them ever since I was a kid. I still remember that my mumsy would look like a doll, with all the makeup, dresses and accessories (that were specifically treated as treasures) all the time. This is what developed my taste in style and fashion (yes, I love both the extremes, Gal-Meets-East-and-West). Some of the pictures that will shortly go up on my blog are mine (copyrights implied), while most of them will be taken (with due credit) from the styles watches, fashion and beauty scenes. I also have a very nice account on Pinterest. For those of the curious Dolls amongst you, >>here<< is my profile. Follow Me =) 
no image
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top